RE: [CH] My list

Imagator (imagator@preferred.com)
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:25:31 -0400

Lori,

This is this first year I will be trying to sell fully grown plants, I'm
going to try for $8-$10.

Charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of Lori L. Frey
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 11:40 PM
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: [CH] My list

It's great to see what varieties some of you are growing. Thanks to everyone
who shares so much. I am still full of questions and there is such a wealth
of information here.

Charlie, how much can you get at the market for the plants if you don't mind
me asking. What varieties work for you? I have not seen them too often
around here.  I think I might enjoy that as a way to make some money at the
market that is near to me.

Lori in SC