RE: [CH] whiteflies

Mary & Riley (uGuys@ChileGarden.com)
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:47:28 -0700

To recap our soap discussion--use a soap that is known to be benign to the
plants.  (I use Concern Insecticidal Soap _now_!)

The best comment I saw (don't recall who posted it) was after using the soap
spray, since it works by contact only, rinse the plants with water after
about 30 min.  Minimizes the risk.

hth,

Riley