Re: [CH] slug recipe? Fwd:warning:insect recipe Ant Brood tacos

Dave Drum (xrated@famvid.com)
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 15:40:13 -0500

Steve M Duddy wrote:

> I must  be culinarily disadvantaged.  I prefer my meat to have no more than
> four legs, thank you very much.  Hmmm, how many legs does a slug have?
> Okay, I prefer my meat to have an internal skeleton with the exception of
> things that live in water...  Sheesh, this is getting complicated.  Okay, so
> I don't eat bugs.  That's it! (except for snails)  Drat.  I'm inconsistent.

A slug is just a snail that's homeless. Really. In the Pacific Northwet
of the North American continent they have a Giant Slug Festival
celebrating a beastie called the Banananana slug - either becuz it's
yellow or becuz of its size, I forgets which. Used to have a recipe but
it went away in a hard disk disaster and it's far enough off topic I am
not gonna sift the web to find another copy,

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider