Fwd: Re: [CH] A little help, if you please...

Pusgut4@aol.com
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 18:22:54 EDT

------_Part_3985fc3e-023e-3202-010203040506

Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 20:58:13 EDT
From: Pusgut4@aol.com
Subject:Re: [CH] A little help, if you please...
To: <socalsuz@earthlink.net>

There is a great keychain sized hotsauce container available from Sam Mcgee's. It's put out by Arizona Pepper Products. Arizona Gunslinger HS, its not that great but the container is refillable. For dry seasoning I bought a small metal keychain pill container at the drugstore, usually used for nitroglycerine. This keeps my dried ground red savina pepper within hands reach.
  As far as the soap thing goes,I have had bad luck will all standard soaps. I am currently using Savers Insecticidal Soap, this seems to be doing an ok job without killing all my plants.
  BTW- If anyone knows how to get a Chile-Head Card, I would be interested. I tried emailling the address on the web page but never got a response.

Ron.

------_Part_3985fc3e-023e-3202-010203040506--