Re: [CH] Systemics

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 21:02:51 -0400

I posted that last year, now Iam gonna have to find it again..
Chet

byron bromley wrote:

> They make a stystemic <sp> white fly powder that you sprinkle on the
> affected
> areas.  The stuff stops at the stem of the pepper, or so research said.
> Hope it helps, the yellow flags work to trap them, they sure got slowed
> down!
> Chet
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
>
> Chet
>
> What brand name systemic is safe for Veggies??
> None I know of.
>
> Lord Byron

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* chet_bacon@whps.org     |<work>  http://www.whps.org            *
* Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco*
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *