Re: [CH] Tough Chile

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 08:58:30 -0500

Byron-
They seem to get hotter through the season for me, but they are not scalding hot
pods. They are, as you say, very tough.  This is my fourth year growing them and
they are one of my favorites.  My plants put out a layer or canopy of foliage
and generate lots of pods, then put out another canopy above or beside the
others.  Interesting plant.
Sorry to hear you're having such lousy chile-growing weather.  We'd love to
share some of our heat and dry with your rain and cool.
Calvin