[CH] Historical info on TCS

Mike Stallcup (michael.stallcup@msfc.nasa.gov)
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 13:21:43 -0500

Greetings C-H,

As SandyO said:

>If Rael isn't behind this new organization he certainly should know about
>it.  Especially the sub-group of nubile chile maidens...which is what made
>me think he is probably prez.  No mention of twister, naked or otherwise,
>but lots of cult stuff about chile worship and prayers!

Yep, Rael was behind it.  He was instrumental in its foundation.
Mike McNally put up the page during a time when easily half the list
discussion was about TCS and NCMs.  Check the C-H archives at
<http://chileheads.netimages.com/archives.html>
if you want to learn more.  I suspect volume 2 (June 1995-May 1996)
would give you a good idea of the thinking during the TCS days.  Note
that each directory in the archives contains a ZIP file of the entire
volume; it's either at the top or the bottom of the listing.

These postings (which can be found in the archives - too long to
re-post here) give examples of the TCS-related discussions.  Rael's
postings are not to be missed!

Thu, 30 Nov 1995     Volume 2  : Issue 171