Re: [CH] Hail I am lucky

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 17:46:58 -0500

"Parkhurst, Scott Contractor" wrote:

>    Remarkably, a great harvest is showing signs of just firing
> up in my back yard, just in time for the hotluck....
>
> Scott... KCK

  Scott,

  When you say "Hot" - luck, you ain't kiddin' brother. The wife and I
hopped out there this past weekend, and by the time we hit KCK the
thermometer was at 101!!! (And the humidity was pretty nasty as well.)
Yikes! Do you even have to cook your vegetables out there, or do you
just take them off the plant with an oven mitt? ;-) By the way, thanks
for the directions, we didn't get too lost. Not the kind of trip I would
care to try again in just two days though... Took about 9-1/2 hours each
day. It's just too bad we couldn't have postponed the trip 'til this
weekend, and popped in to say hey.

Good luck with the hotluck!

BTW, anyone know what happened to green? She's been pretty quiet lately.
You out there??? Gotta' tell ya' somethin'.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099