Re: [CH] Greetings from the US Virgin Islands

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:11:12 -0400

Geez, and I was just there.. but that island was too crowded.. went to St John.

Some hot sauces but none that impressed me..
But there were plenty of hot peppers there!  The vacation land of El Grande no
doubt!

ChesterChile

Inagaddadavida wrote:

> At 12:31 PM 8/11/00 -0400, Grant wrote:
> >Greetings from sunny St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands, paradise on =
> >earth for chileheads ! The growing season here is all year so my pepper =
>                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!
> >garden overfloweth with peppers of all shapes and sizes :). One of the =
>
> you folks of yore remember the once-or-twice a year thread about "if
> stranded on a deserted island, what would you take?"...well, methinks we've
> found the island...okay, it ain't deserted, but that just means we won't
> have to pack as much when we get "lost" there...
>
> yes?
>
> now who's got a big-assed boat?
>
> Peace, Hendix, and Chiles.......
>
> Rael"...Twister game, knives, CDs, jeans, pair of boots cuz i'm a
> redneck...okay, i'm packed..."
>
> Rael64
> Mississippi Redneck Ex-cook
> Monk of the TCS / Order of Immaculate Twister
> Keeper of the Faith
> and a Towel...

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* chet_bacon@whps.org     |<work>  http://www.whps.org            *
* Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco*
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *