Re: [CH] Alberta Chill

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 18:45:52 -0700

Hey, Byron.....just in case you aint heard...the temperature in Calgary
tomorrow, wil be 82F
and that is for all you folk who are metrically challenged....why, they aint
seen snow since July! And we, in Beautiful BC aint seen snow, since last
January, and that was only a half inch......I am sure Jim would be happy to
see you, he has been bugging me to turn up, but we is in Winterpeg next
month!  I would love to go to Indian    a   polish, if I could ever get outta
this place.....BTW   my jalapenos are so prolific, that I may keep them going
all winter, like I did the habs last year....Cheers, Doug in BC