Re: [CH] surplus serranos

yoda (yoda@clark.net)
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 22:16:52 -0400

Well, Not knowing exactly whewre you are and the weather there
I have found that I can dry chiles quite well by putting them on a large
flat tray , then putting the tray in my attic, with a small fan blowing
across it.

Couple days later I have nicely dried chiles.

--
Jim W		My opinions are just that; not my employer's or my wife's!
!! Do not assume that your freedoms are assured !! The truth is out