Re: [CH] surplus serranos

David Hanks (dhanks@frangipani.com)
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 13:55:29 +0700

Yoda,

	During the dry season in Thailand they just put them on a burlap bad
and lay them next to the road.  However, the showers this time of year
don't help too much and I'm not that fond of lead.  When it dries up a
bit I'll probably try a screen on the patio and try my hand at making a
dryer in the meantime.

	Thanks.

--
What's Hua Hin? Check out the Hua Hin Pages @ http://frangipani.com