Re: [CH] Chili fiesta at West Dean Gardens

W.A. Sawford (was1000@cus.cam.ac.uk)
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 09:46:30 +0100 (BST)

Hi Niall,

No I didn't go this year.  I went last year, and like you was
disappointed.  The best thing about it was the vegetable thai curry they
were selling.  I thought they could have sorted the chillies into species
perhaps:  chinense, baccatum, annuum, etc etc, and given more information.
I also found that a lot of unusual chillies that I was hoping to see were
not there, and generally, considering that this is supposed to be the
national chilli collection, it was a bit poor.

Wendy

**** El Wormio *** Local & International Maring a Speciality ***
           -----++++++    Vindaloo Expert     ++++++------