RE: [CH] plant sizes

Schickowski, Jeff (Jeff.Schickowski@med.va.gov)
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:03:35 -0500

> From: GarryMass@aol.com [mailto:GarryMass@aol.com]

> Ch.Ds,
> Size doesn't matter, harrumph.

I'll say! I have a bunch of red ajis that were pretty stunted when I put
them in the ground. I'm afraid I neglected them while encouraging my
rocotos. They are still no higher that 12 inches, yet each has a good dozen
pods hanging from them... some 4 inches long. My rocotos haven't bloomed
(they were flowering nicely before I set them outside this spring). Got a
few cold nights and the blossoms just dropped off. Plants have gotten bigger
but no blossoms since. Maybe next year (if they survive the winter in my
basement).

Jeff

PS I'm running a test of my chat site at http://ulupica.com/chat1/chat
tonight (Tuesday) night at 9pm Central time. Anyone willing to stop by
and help me with my test, I'd appreciate it. No need to log in unless
you want to reserve your nickname for future use.