Re: [CH] Popper recipe

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 05:50:17 -0400

De-seed peppers, stuff with your mix of cheeses (might add chopped chives,
crispy bacon bits, ..)
Coat with egg and bread crumb (I double dip them so they are coated well)
Bake them til golden brown (I guess you could fry them to get same effect)
Sprinkle with salt when done, and if you got wimpy peppers hit them with
Calvin's powder or similar homemade concoction.

Chet

John Wallace wrote:

> Does anyone have a recipe for Pepper Popper's. They are fried peppers with
> cheese inside of them.
>
> Thanks
> John Wallace
> mailto:wallace@palmlane.com

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* chet_bacon@whps.org     |<work>  http://www.whps.org            *
* Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco*
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *