Re: [CH] Re: chiles at the University of Sydney

Inagaddadavida (raelsixty4@earthlink.net)
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 07:28:36 -0600

At 11:35 AM 8/25/00 GMT, Alex Silbajoris wrote:

>>From: Tara Deen <tara@es.usyd.edu.au>
>
>And since you are south of the Equator, do your Twister games go in the
>opposite direction?  Wait, you don't have to answer that...

i believe that when playing a game of Strip Twister, when one is Down Under
(no pun intended, of course), one strips from the bottom up rather than top
down...of course, it's not mandatory that one starts at any certain
"point", just as long as clothing begins to fly...that is the rule, yes...

now, guacamole may be introduced into the game, salsa, syrups,
whipped/frothy items, or anything of the like, and at any point of the
game, yes...Strip Twister, Nekkid Twister [TM] (which, in case anyone
hasn't "gotten it" yet, is what a game of Strip Twister typically ends up
becoming, assuming those involved do not switch to another game of sorts in
which, thankfully, the above mentioned items work quite well, indeed...)

as for regular (already-) Nekkid Twister [TM!], methinks that our friends
from the southern hemi do indeed spin the spinner in a counterclockwise
direction, but mainly because of the fact that prevailing winds tend to
form mini-whirlwinds at ungiven notice which spin in a counterclockwise
direction, and consequently, one does, or can, indeed benifit from these
wind phenomena...

ah, Wind Science...my passion...my gift...

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64, PhW

Rael64
Mississippi Redneck Ex-cook
Monk of the TCS / Order of Immaculate Twister
Keeper of the Faith
and a Towel...