Re: [CH] MN Hotluck-Tongues of Fire IV!

Inagaddadavida (raelsixty4@earthlink.net)
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:17:53 -0600

At 04:57 PM 8/29/00 -0500, Dean Schmiedt wrote:
>Hi CHers,
>
>Final warning! Tongues of Fire IV will be held 9/10 at 3pm at our home
>located approximately 100 miles north of Minneapolis-St.Paul. We are
>located about 10 miles north of Little Falls. If you are interested in

hunnert miles north of the twin cities?? isn't that in hell, er, canada,
well, yeah, hell?

hahahahaha....Monk Rael made a funny....whoooeee i kilz myself...oh my...

=8^p

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael"...laughing myself to bed..okay, not really, it's late and this may
all just be a dream..."64
(tooo many classes today)

Rael64
Mississippi Redneck Cook
Nutritionist in the Making
Monk of the TCS / Order of Immaculate Twister
Keeper of the Faith
and a Towel...