Re: [CH] dictionary, please!

mstevens@exit109.com
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 02:22:41 GMT

At 07:26 PM 9/3/00 EDT, Lipant1@aol.com wrote:
>There is an excellent article about heirloom tomatoes and chile growing in
>Chile Pepper magazine this month.  It really gives a good look at a Mennonite
>farmer in Pennsylvania who is growing heirloom tomatoes... a really good read

Lets not forget that this very farm is responsible for the Bowers Chile
Festival, which will be held this coming Saturday.  Believe me, they are much
more involved with chile growing, but their heirloom tomatoes and herb gardens
are something to be reconed with!

  =Mark...

     Visiting the kids in western Pennsylvania...

        @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/kids.html
@