Re: [CH] dictionary, please!

Dave Drum (xrated@famvid.com)
Sun, 03 Sep 2000 21:56:39 -0500

mstevens@exit109.com wrote:

> At 07:26 PM 9/3/00 EDT, Lipant1@aol.com wrote:
> >There is an excellent article about heirloom tomatoes and chile growing in
> >Chile Pepper magazine this month.  It really gives a good look at a Mennonite
> >farmer in Pennsylvania who is growing heirloom tomatoes... a really good read

> Lets not forget that this very farm is responsible for the Bowers Chile
> Festival, which will be held this coming Saturday.  Believe me, they are much
> more involved with chile growing, but their heirloom tomatoes and herb gardens
> are something to be reconed with!

I should have read on before I responded to that post. We've both given
much the same answer. I did like James Weaver's idea of the U-Pick salsa
garden. Pay your fee and go into the garden and pick what you want for a
nice salsa fresca. I wish I was in striking distance to go to the Bowers
chile festival. 'Tis not to be. I can't even get enough time off work to
go to Father Jim's Open FIelds which *is* in striking distance. I feel a
severe need to hit the Lotto.  <GGG>

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider