Re: [CH] Hottest Chile?

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Mon, 04 Sep 2000 17:45:45 -0700

I have a sneaking feeling that the folk down in the Indian sub
continent, are indulging in(a) an imaginary heat measurement. (b) they
have their atomic energy turned up too high and are reading it. (c)have
bombed out on too much kari.   Being that this is BC, we do have an
awful lot of East Indians living here. Without being racialy
discriminatory, some of them do tend to exagerate, just a tiny bit! And
who told me that? A very dear and close Canadian born friend, whose
ancestors came from the punjab!  Cheers, Doug in BC