Re: [CH] fatalli pepper

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Tue, 05 Sep 2000 17:07:05 -0500

Imagator wrote:

> Does anyone know of a source for these seeds besides pepperjoe, I think
> $3.99 for 10 seeds is a little on the high side. ...Thanks.
> Charlie

  Might try the Chile Woman for plants, not sure about other seed sources. But I
can say that I had great germination rates from Pepper Joe, and would recommend
him highly. Also was very happy with the service I received from the Chile
Woman, should you decide to just try plants. Both Susan and Joe, I believe, are
list members also; which speaks volumes about their character. ;-)

Ray Tushoski wrote:

> Hey Charlie---I am growing some Fatalies----If you want I can send some
> seeds when they are ready---Ray -in Wisconsin

  Ray, what part of WI are you in? And what do your Fatalii pods look like? Mine
look right in every other way, except they are turning from green to red. I have
another plant labeled the same, which has pods that look the wrong shape, and
are turning from green to purple. I was expecting yellow. I can't believe they
would be able to go from the shade of red I now see to anything resembling
yellow. Maybe next year I'll try some from a different source...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099