Re: [CH] again confused

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 17:16:05 -0400

To my knowledge there are no poisonous varieties of chiles.  Some may taste
nastier than others, but they won't make you sick.  There might be some
ornamental plants with berries that may look like small ornamental chiles
that might hurt you, but that's another story...

At 10:59 PM 9/10/00 +0200, Emile & Dewi wrote:
>Hello Podheads!
>
>Again I get so confused about all the different advices! My mother-in-law
>studied plants for her job at a garden centre and she was also taught that
>you cannot eat Capsicum Annuum. All the garden centres over here also say
>that the plants they do sell (caps. ann.) are not to be eaten. For my
>birthday I got 3 plants from my mother-in-law and she says they're caps, but
>is there anybody who can tell me for sure what they are and if they can be
>eaten? I get confused and I'm afraid I might get poisoned. I have about 5
>different kinds of Caps Ann here and I hate to get sick from eating them.
>HELP!!!!! I love chiles, but I don't want to die for (from) them. HELP!!!!
>
>Miss Dewi confused in sticky weathered Holland
>ALL FOR CHILES AND CHILES FOR ALL

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @