Re: [CH] Bowers

mstevens@exit109.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 14:49:35 GMT

At 10:05 AM 9/12/00 -0400, Karen Stober/Piscataway/IBM wrote:
>It was sunny, hot and humid.  Everything was lush.  The corn was as high as
>the proverbial elephant's eye.
>
>Doug won the chile eatin' contest again but only by half a jal.  Ate only
>six this time.  Ate seven last year.  They were much bigger this year.
>
>Met lots of people from chile-heads.  Mark will have photos on his website
>soon.  Andy B. might, too.

Got a few photos up at:

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/bowers00/

Anybody remember the name of the lady from Cross Country Nusery?  and the full
name of Dougs Bro in Law...

Got wrapped up in hangin' with the Chileheads and did not get to take as many
pictures as usual (Not nessesarily a bad thing, I'm paying a premium in web
server space since I got the digital camera...), but they did convince me to
attend the Red Lion Hotluck at the end of the month.  Will be sharing a B&B
with the Porters.  Now I have to figure out what to bring...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                Where ya' from?