RE: [CH] Garfield

Mary & Riley (uGuys@ChileGarden.com)
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:43:09 -0700

> Subject: [CH] Garfield
>

> 	The plant manager here just brought me in the Garfield cartoon from
> the Sunday paper. The strip depicts a pepper eating contest
> between Garfield
> and Jon. It's a classic. I am not sure if it's posted on the web anywhere
> but if anyone likes I will scan it for them when I get home and email to
> them. You can reply to this message or send a message to my home email at
> amos@mhtc.net. I am framing this strip.

I don't remember who posted it, but I'd hazard a guess it was Brad or Patty.

http://www.bradandpatty.com/garfield.jpg

> 	Thanks,
> One of the Chile Cheese Heads,
> Dan McWilliams
>
> "The one small garden of a free gardener was all his need and due, not a
> garden swollen to a realm;
> his own hands to use, not the hands of others to command."
> Sam Gamgee, The Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien

Velcum,

Riley

And that's the Friday story. Take care everyone and remember: a stranger is
just a friend you haven't met yet. Then again, the likelihood is that he'll
be an asshole so don't go out [of] your way. He certainly won't. Bastard...
®
Kieren McCarthy in The Register (London, UK)