Re: [CH] Poppers at BK

Emile & Dewi (e.steenbrink@worldonline.nl)
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:14:34 +0200

> Emile & Dewi wrote:
>
> > > Remember, a royal dining experience does *not* involve
Jack-in-the-Box,
> > > Dairy Queen or Burger King.
>
> > How about Hardees, Wendy's, Arby's or Long John Silvers? LOL!
>
> Nothing "royal" about them, either. Not even in their names. Has Taco
> Sloppo - errrrmmmmm.... Taco Bell made the trip across the pond like
> McDonalds, etc.? If they have go score a bunch of their "hot" sauce
> packets for making otherwise bland fast food from other places taste a
> bit better. Not much heat - but I quite like the flavour. They work well
> in rmaen noodles, too.

None of the above made it to Holland! Shame, I kinda like their stuff. We
have KFC in Amsterdam and MacD all over Holland and some Burger King, but
the 'good stuff' is still American. Taco Bell is good. I used to eat there a
lot. Heck, I liked it! The hot sauce was great. But I think it wouldn't
much for me now. My heat tolerance has increased a lot. In my noodle soup I
only use the Siracha Hot Chilisauce. Can't beat that!

Miss Dewi
ALL FOR CHILES AND CHILES FOR ALL