Re: [CH] Pepper oil - recipe

Buffalo Sue (bflosue@earthlink.net)
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 08:44:38 -0500

The local Whole Foods store sells "Just xxx" freeze-dried fruits
and veggies.  I bought the "Just Roasted Garlic" - whole cloves
of freeze-dried roasted garlic.  It is terrific - I like it much
better than the typical dried garlic powder.

I believe that it would be a great substitution for the fresh
garlic here.

--

Buffalo Sue

"Mild is a four-letter word..."