Re: [CH] GET AWAY JACK FROST!!!

Tony Flynn (tony@nzol.net.nz)
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 07:31:03 +1200

Linda Reynolds wrote:

> As Gareth mentioned, a killing frost in areas of the North East.

 Guess that reminds me that we go on to daylight saving this Sunday morning.

Coffee table loaded with seedlings waiting to be planted out shortly.
Peach trees in bloom. Paddocks full of new seasons Lambs and calves.
Expensive gasoline and a dollar that would not buy cup of coffee anywhere.
Very few medals at the Olympics, but who cares when the peppers are looking
healthy.

Looking forward to a great summer feast from the garden at Christmas.

My kids were not into hot stuff but most used to eat lemons from the tree. Skin
and all

Tony Flynn

Grandad. Retired at the beach. Bay of Plenty. New Zealand.