Re: [CH] American Royal

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 20:32:07 -0700

Mike Pierce wrote:

>  Doug hold that gate
> closed!
>
> See ya at the Royal.
> Mike

Mike, et al!  We have had wonderful weather, a little rain today(not you Rain!)
and the temperature has been in the mid teens(60F plus, for you metrically
challenged) We were just in that general area, although, quite a number of miles
north, and even more kilometers. We had our vacation this year in Winnipeg
Manitoba, only because our eldest daughter lives there.....did nothing but rest,
and cook! Beautiful weather the whole time we were there and saw frost on a roof
last Sunday(we left for BC Monday)!! Cooked up a storm, every meal had either
Calvin's or Jims' smoked hab powder in it!  None of my grandchildren left
anything on their plates!!! Twas either eat, or starve to death......old Grumpa
was NOT going to cook anything else! Hope your team excells at the American
Royal, and we will not send you any bad weather yet!   Cheers, Doug in BC