RE: [CH] Open Fields

bedwellm@WellsFargo.COM
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:05:22 -0700

How do we get our picture in the Rouges Gallery?

Micah

-----Original Message-----
From: Renee Watson [mailto:rlwat@uswest.net]
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 8:45 AM
To: CH; Jim Campbell
Subject: [CH] Open Fields

JimC and Abby,

You two are the GREATEST!  Thank you so much for the open fields
weekend,
the sauces and your hospitality... next year I'll try camping out.

It was a real hoot getting to meet you all from the list. But, could
we do name tags
next time?  :(   I know they can be tacky but putting faces to the
names without
an email address is pretty hard.  (I'll volunteer to make chile tags.
Better yet, let's
get a photos submitted for the Rogues Gallery... oops, guess I'd
better go find a
camera to break.) A big THANK YOU to those of you who shared your
special
jelly, jam, sauces and powders that I got to take home, these sure
made the food
on my return trip home more tasty. See you in the fields next year if
not sooner.

Renee in Mpls