RE: [CH] Pepper oil

mstevens@exit109.com
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 12:40:15 GMT

At 08:09 AM 10/5/00 +1000, Dale Freeman wrote:
>Hidi ho all
>
>Using those ratios, we must have one death in OZ every 3 years.  Now......I
>just need to keep an eye out for the next person in OZ who gets "botulised"
>- and then I'll be safe for at least 2 years.
>
>Ah, I love using logic (not to be confused with being rational).

Isn't that the same logic that dictates we should always carry a bomb when
travelling by air?  After all, it's millions to one chance that any particular
flight will have a bomb on board, what's the likelyhood that any particular
flight would have two bombs carried on separately?

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                Where ya' from?