Re: [CH] Sorta off topic/Email me off list pls

Mike Pierce (mpierce@martel-intl.com)
Thu, 05 Oct 2000 09:20:18 -0500

At 11:35 PM 10/5/00 +1000, Lukasz Electronics wrote:
>Looking for very detailed plans for a Chile Smoker, to make Chiipotles
>and instructions..
>Luke in Oz

Luke,
I smoke Jalapenos,  Habs, and my favorite Anchos in my weber all the time.
I like pecan but hickory or any fruit wood will work well too. Make sure
the fire doesn't get too hot I like about 225-250 at grill level, I only
use a chunk or two of wood with charcoal. I smoke for 3-4 hours until the
chiles are completely dry. Very easy and tasty. Good luck.

Mike "heading to the cold, cold Royal" in KC