RE: [CH] CNN - Peeling Peppers

Mary & Riley (uGuys@ChileGarden.com)
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 11:36:30 -0700

too-hot food. Milk, and milk-based products contain a protein - casein --
that counteracts the source of the fire in the chiles, researchers say."

Ok, oil or protein?  Anyone know who these 'researchers' are?  Last research
I heard about was in a bar where it was decided Rolling Rock beer was the
best!  Yuck,  I tried it.  Didn't notice anything in particular 'cept I
ended up with some beer I didn't like.

But, that's what guests are for.  ;-)  "Here, try this chile.  Too hot?
This beer is recognized by one outta two experts as the best for cooling
chiles!  Have another!"

Oh well.  So, oil or protein?  Bread works.  So, we have oil, protein and
carbohydrates.  Have we left out anything?

Riley