Re: [CH] Pickling peppers - msg not posted to CH

bill jernigan (bill.jernigan@juno.com)
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 22:20:23 -0400

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000 22:11:13 EDT GarryMass@aol.com writes:
> In a message dated 10/09/00 7:34:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> bill.jernigan@juno.com writes:
>
> << have eaten probably a ton or two out of said tubs
>  (actually glass barrels) and never died...

> Botch-u-lee, botch-u-la, botch-u-la, botch -u -la, la, la la, la la
> Botch-u-leeeeee, botch-u-laaaaaaaaaaaa
> (I promise longer derision next time.)
> Gareth

sir gareth...i fear your derision is ill placed...these veggies are
bathed, nay, immersed in a veritable atmosphere of vinegar, such that
every molecule is awash in acetic acid...surely the bug of which you sing
would not survive such a soaking?...if so, then should i also eschew the
vat of gherkins atop the counter at the corner deli?...

serfer bill
did you donate food today?
visit http://www.thehungersite.com once a day

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!