Fwd: Re: [CH] "where there's smoke, there's work"

Fred Morris (Sooner54@webtv.net)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:39:06 -0500 (CDT)

--WebTV-Mail-27809-478

Alex, I don't know about others, but I first discovered habs in the
summer of 93 and have been in love ever since.  They were already being
grown commercially (for eating), I think Jeff Campbell with Stonewall
Chili Pepper Co. in Stonewall, TX may have been the first back in the
80's.

Fred the habaneronut

--WebTV-Mail-27809-478