Re: [CH] Grounds for divorce?

Jeffrey Rose (Jeffrey_Rose@eri.eisai.com)
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 16:07:37 -0400

Subject: Re: [CH] Grounds for divorce?

At 09:19 PM 10/15/00 -0500, Brad Ellis wrote:
>My wife and I were at the local little-bit-of-everything outlet store where
>I spied a bottle of hot sauce that isn't in my collection. Naturally, I
>grabbed it and thought, that for $2.99, it would be going home with me.
>Otherwise normal wife then says, "You're not going to get that are you?" I
>say, " Uh, yeah." She says, "I don't think you need it. You've got so many
>sauces, you're keeping them in boxes ... so you don't need that do you?" Me
>(hanging my head), "I guess not."
>
>This must be the "for worse" part.

I feel your pain, brother.  Married to a frugal non-chilehead, I've had to
endure the dirty looks and the comments for a while now.  If there's something I
REALLY want, I have to sneak it into my basement lair.  Don't even get me
started on my CD collection...

Jeff
Jeffro's Serious Sauces
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jeffroz/home.html