Re: [CH]affiliations

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 20:11:44 -0700

But, pity that pooooor stallion if he turns into an it.....ahhh gelding,
and aint NEVAH EVAH goin to horse around....it sint gonns foal up
nuttin, seein as it aint got nut     tin...I think that I am gonna bring
my peppah plants offin the roof tomorroh, just in case we have a cool
snap......What, you say? in BC?  Oh sometimes!  cheers, Doug in
BC.....woof, managed to keep that one on topic!!! Sorta.....