Re: [CH] Mouse Pads

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 21:33:44 -0500

Sandy Olson wrote:

> ...No affiliation etc. etc.  Just a happy owner of a cool mousie pad.
>
> SandyO
> CH#1146, of the moderate persuasion.  A hab m'pad would be about the only
> way I could tolerate that chile!

  You and me both Sandy. Glad I'm not the only C-H'er with a lower tolerance
than most of our brothers and sisters here seem to have. Sometimes I feel almost
unworthy...but we all know it's about the heat (as little or as much as you can
tolerate) combined with the flavor; not the "machismo". And for many of us, the
sheer joy of watching our little babies poke their heads out of the soil each
spring. Even if our spouses think we're completely nuts...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 also of the moderate persuasion, but a C-H non the less, damnit. They