Re: [CH] Is the list alive?

Inagaddadavida (raelsixty4@earthlink.net)
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 08:24:33 -0600

At 07:02 PM 10/23/00 -0700, Doug Irvine wrote:
>Nope.....not here in BC either! Mike is on holidays? His server is down?
>His peppers has all died? Is anybody there?   Old Doug in BC

i'm not here...buried under gas laws and standard deviations and aggregate
expenditures and a republican state who knows not an
idiot-boy/puppet/daddy's shadow when they see him...

(far be it from me to make any kind of political statement tho...)

Peace, Hendrix, and I hear Ralph Nader likes Chiles!.......

Rael
Rael64
Monk of the TCS
Order of Immaculate Twister
In El Grande's Name...Left Foot Blue, Baby