Re: [CH] Hummus - Haggis

Richard A. Williams (rhialto@aa.net)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 00:28:31 -0700

Mark McHugh wrote:

> For a sec I confused hummus with haggis.  Then I got to
> thinking...chiles or hot sauce would probably be the only things to
> make sheep innards palatable. ;)  Now I'm in the mood for sauced-up
> hummus with gyros!
>
> --
> ´´
> Mark McHugh
>
> Sapere aude!

Ain't nothing wrong with haggis! Especially when washed down with
copious amounts of Scotland's finest single malts...wait, that's another
list. Try this: Especially when well sprinkled with chipotle powder.
Yeah, that's it!

If you have ever eaten a hotdog or a pepperoni stick, you've got no call
to be dissin' haggis...

I would give a recipe, but lets face it, a sheeps stomach is not a thing
you can find in your local grocery store. And farmers tend to take a dim
view of people sneaking into their fields and eviscerating their
sheep...

Richard