Re: [CH] More Tater Chips

rcl (rcl@netdoor.com)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:55:24 -0500

Tiki456@aol.com wrote:

> This past August when I was visiting Friday Harbor, Washington, I went into a
> shop and found Poore Brothers chips in Habanero and Jalapeno flavors. I tried
> the habanero and was pleased with the flavor. Does anyone know if they're
> marketed elsewhere?

Cathy,

Yes they are. The snack vending company that my wife works for gets the
Poore Brother's Habenero chips occasionally  here in west central
Mississippi.  They purchase their products out of Atlanta so I'm sure
they are scattered over the Southern U.S.

Not a bad chip. Sort of kettled fried with more heat than any other
common commercial chip I've come across.

Rodney & Cindi
Vicksburg, Mississippi