Re: [CH] //8^)= CHILE del Monte...

Jesse ]CH[ Guadiana (CH1200@home.com)
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 21:57:11 -0500

Greetings Scott & CH's,

I recall seeing "chile del monte" [plants] growing wild in northern
Mexico a decade or so ago.  I nominate "Chaco" chile plants as a
reasonable substitute.  Chacos look just about the same as chiles del
monte.  The fruit is a little bird pepper, about the size of the eject
button on a 3.5" floppy drive.
(Made you look! =^])
Almost all seeds inside.  Give 'em a shot.

Hasta la lista,
Jesse G.
CH#1200