Re: [CH] HOT SPOTS: The Chilehead Traveler's Guide is ready for testing

Dave Drum (xrated@famvid.com)
Wed, 01 Nov 2000 06:46:48 -0600

Suz wrote:

> It's great.  I put in my favorite spot, but is there any way to revise it?
>
> Maybe there could also be a cost factor?  Expensive, Medium, el Cheapo?
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~socalsuz

I added a pricing notation to the three that I posted. It's nice to know
before one goes just how much to hit the cash machine for. Also, pricing
often denotes dress codes, if any. Moderate is usually casual. Haute
cuisine tends to be upmarket in price and in dress.

How does one get adobo sauce out of a starched dickie?!?!?!?!

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider