[CH] "Vege Chips"

fragrantgarden (fragrantgarden@fastlink.com.au)
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 13:24:40 +1100

Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 15:44:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: Lori Arbuckle <loriarbuckle@yahoo.com>
Subject: [CH] Vege Chips

This is probably just for those of you in Oz, actually.  I've been
eating a snack called "Vege Chips" which I find in my local Coles
supermarket in the chips aisle.  I noticed on the back of the pack
that they had a chile flavour, but Coles being what it is, they
haven't carried the chile kind.

Yesterday I was in David Jones and noticed that they had chile
flavour so I bought a bag.  I was very pleasantly surprised as they
were very tasty with a reasonable chile bite!  I will be buying them
again.  Yum!

They're made in Queensland and I can get more info off of the pack,
if anyone is interested.

Lori (in Melbourne)
Lori
These might be nice to offer at our chilli festival.
any detail you could give me would be appreceated.

Michael Bailes, The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250
Australia. (OZ); International fax 61 243 651979          Phone 4367 7322
Web page at: http://www.fragrantgarden.com.au/
 Email: <fragrantgarden@fastlink.com.au>