Re: [CH] not at all about fried turkey, really

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sat, 04 Nov 2000 15:30:28 -0600

Dave Drum wrote:

> ...I am planning on doing the recipe in the current Chile Pepper magazine by
> Marcel
> Beinvenue called "Aunt Git's Turkey" or near to that name. But, it ain't
> low fat as it uses 1/2 pound of butter just in the preparation to cook
> the bird....

  This would be the Biker Billy-as-Santa on the cover issue. "Aunt Git's
Pepper-Stuffed Turkey...first ingredient: "2 sticks butter". Now I know they
are large birds, but that's still enough to make my wife cancel my
subscription...good thing she doesn't read it. Anyway, this issue sees what is
apparently a third letter printed from our very own Dave Hendricks. In this
letter, he even makes mention of our wonderful mailing list. Kudos to him for
representin', as they say.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099