Re: [CH] not at all about fried turkey, really

bvdrangs@enter.net
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 11:31:28 +500

>From: tucker <tucker@ticon.net>
>Subject: Re: [CH] not at all about fried turkey, really

>subscription...good thing she doesn't read it. Anyway, this issue sees what
is
>apparently a third letter printed from our very own Dave Hendricks. In this

>letter, he even makes mention of our wonderful mailing list. Kudos to him for

>representin', as they say.
>Erich
>C-H # 2099

It was the third letter and I was pretty sure they wouldn't print it (I sort
of dared them). The second one was only a few months ago about BBQ in Texas.
The first one was about three years ago. At that time I wrote a particularly
long letter that they had to cut short.They printed the part about me swapping
my handmade boomerangs for East Texas Hot Links (a hot sausage) The part that
got cut included a mention of Chileheads too!

I stuck with Chile Pepper Mag even through the "lean" years and am very happy
to see the inprovements made over the last year.

Dave Hendricks
CH2059
www.bvdrangs.com