[CH] Re: Three Stooges & chiles

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:45:18 GMT

>From: MiltonCHILEHEAD@aol.com

>Actually, Pepperinos do exist - they are small greenish brown nut like
>things
>that are HOT to the non-chile heads!

I wonder if they knew about those, or were just making up a name and
happened to use that.  Now I'd like to go back and watch the first part of
the film where they have the restaurant - I wonder if they worked the
peppers into some gag at that point in order to introduce them to the
audience.  With the horse, they made the breath visible to show that it was
hot.  If they did that with a restaurant customer, with the stooges looking
on, I would love to have that still photo.  Does anyone know of there is
such a scene?

- A