Re: [CH] Not about ripe rocotos anymore...

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 17:48:56 -0600

Baker Richardson wrote:

> ... Hope you guys over in east WI.(Ray and Dan)are keeping warm.
>     Yearn For The Burn   Baker R.

  Speaking of WI chile stuff... This weekend, at the Grafton Pick 'n Save, I picked up a
few chiles that were a little past their prime. I don't know if they are Caribbean Reds
or Red Savinas, since I haven't grown either, they were not labeled, and I don't know
much about the varying physical characteristics between the two. All I know is they
looked just like habs, but were a very nice, deep red color. I thought it would be fun to
at least harvest the seeds and see what, if anything, pops up next year.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099