RE: [CH] Re: turkey and curried mayo

Mary & Riley (uGuys@ChileGarden.com)
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:09:40 -0800

Rain,

Quite tasty!  Just tried it for lunch.  Had some homemade curry powder on
hand and mixed in a bit of Calvin's powder.  With some Dijon, avocado and
turkey on sourdough toast.  The left-over turkey was brined and  hickory
smoked (does apple wood exist in LA?) with a rub based on Jim's Savina
powder.  Really good!

Thanks for the tip!

Riley