Re: [CH] Aphids!

Dave Drum (xrated@famvid.com)
Mon, 04 Dec 2000 07:17:11 -0600

"Michael C. Fortner" wrote:

> Help!  I brought in my tobasco plant so it would finish up the peppers
> it finally started producing before the cold weather got here, and now I
> have aphids on it.  What can I do to kill the little buggers that won't
> involve chemical pesticides?

Without using pesticides (all pesticides are chemical - whether natural
or Monsanto) your choices are ladybugs (inside the house? - yeah,
right!) or tiny little tweezers. If you give in a little on the
chemicals - someone (Byron I think) uses a mild soapy solution sprayed
on the leaves. Been much discussion on this sunject to little
conclusion.

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider