Re: [CH] Sauce Ratings

Dan D Niles (dan@more.net)
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:59:05 -0600 (CST)

Because FG carries alot more sauces than I have.  My page shows
my collection of sauces.  That way people know what sauces they
can give me as gifts. 8^)

Dan

PS I assume FG uses some scientific method for determining heat level.
But if I do find one that I strongly disagree with FG I will note that
on my page.